Monday 11 October 2010

My first venture into e publishing

Well, I have done it.  I have sent out a book into the electronic ether.  This is something I could not have done alone, thankfully I have clever and wise friends.  John Fitch V is a prolific e author who gave me advice on how and where to publish and one of my oldest friends, Benjamin Parsons, designed the front cover you can see on the right.  Benjamin is an incredibly talented artist and it is wonderful he found the time to create this cover for me, John told me how e published books need a good cover.

This book is called 'The Fallen' and is about what Lucifer would do had he fallen to earth in our time.  I decided he would shag anything that moved and then set up a cult.  Well - he is Lucifer!

I wrote 'The Fallen' in a month as part of Nanowrimo (and yes folks, it starts again Nov 1st so please join in!) and then spent about two years tweaking, nudging and wondering whether I should do anything with it.

Within a day or two it should be on Amazon and I will be very interested to see what happens, although I am aware if I want it to sell I have to do all the pushing.

So everyone, keep your eyes out for 'The Fallen'.  Oh, but only if you are over 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment