Friday 16 December 2011

Paperback!

It's very exciting - as I was creating e formats of Paranormal Investigations through various outlets I noticed Lulu's print on demand format looked fairly easy to set up. I had a play with reformatting and came up with a suitable file. I then had to create a cover - which is not easy without a good image. Luckily I had two to choose from, Michael Farmer of The New Splicer designed my Nanowrimo cover and Tirz (see her blog on my blog roll below) created another one for me. I then had to pick an image and make it work in the Lulu cover making format. I ordered a proof copy and it arrived within days, it's not perfect so I've made a few alterations. This is not bad considering I ordered a Createspace proof before and it is still in Illanois and not predicted to be with me until the end of January.
If you would like your own paperback version you can order it at a discounted price of £4.50 for the rest of this month (then back to £6) here!

No comments:

Post a Comment